BUKIT GAMBANG SAFARI PARK
Bukit Gambang Safari Park (BGSP) occupies 138 acres of secondary jungle and aims to be an “entertaining yet educational” park. BGSP can be appreciated from 3 main aspects which are its large acreage, the uniquely selected animals and variety of shows.
Largest Zoo Safari
i) Walking Zone (Day & Night) –
- Fully covered and handicap accessible (for both baby stroller & wheel chair).
- Countless animal interaction & activities.
ii) Wild Savannah Tram Drive Through Zone (Day) –
- Free roaming animals including predator animals,
- Air-Cond tram to ferry visitors,
- “Eye to eye” experience with animals from different parts of the world.
Show & Activities
- Multi-Animal Show
- Wonderful Birds Show
- Predators Instinct (No-Human Contact)
- African Yabara Fire Show (Fire Eater)
- Tarsan Adventure Show
- Horse, Shetland Pony, Camel & ATV Ride
- Bird, Bear, Lemur, Elephant, Goat, Rabbit & Deer Feeding
- Gift Shop
- First Aid Station
- Information Counter
- In-Park Tram Station
- Prayer Room
- Storage Corner
Food & Beverage
- Simba Hill Gourmet Hall
- Summer Season
- Forest Delight
Bukit Gambang Safari Park Operation Hours :
*Tuesday , Wed & Thursday : 12.00 noon – 9.00pm
*Fri, Sat, Sun, Malaysia & School Holidays : 10 am – 9 pm
*Closed every MONDAY except during Malaysia Public & School Holiday.