Bukit Gambang Safari Park (BGSP) is the Largest Safari Park in Malaysia. It aims to bring you countless exciting encounters, up-closed and personal with exotic animals from around the world. There are over 300 animal species, many of them being first of their kind in Malaysia.Nestled within 138 acres of secondary jungle and just 35km before the city of Kuantan, Bukit Gambang Safari Park is the largest Zoo Safari Park in Malaysia.
• First White Lions and Malaysian-Born White Lion Cubs in Malaysia
• 5 Active Shows in 2,000 pax Covered Themed Arenas
• 1 Passive Show – Dining with African White Lions
• 2 Park Zones: Walking Zone and Tram Drive-Through Zone
• Largest Drive-through Wild Savannah featuring Free Roaming Animals in their Naturalistic Habitats
• All-weather Covered Walkway and Baby Pram/Wheel chair Friendly
• Operates from Day to Night
Adult: RM 48.00
13 years and above
Child / Senior Citizen: RM 38.00
Child above 90cm until 12 years old / Sr. Citizen 60 years above
Child below 90cm entrance is FREE.
Combo Tickets ( Safari Park + Water Park )
Adult: RM 65.00
Child / Senior Citizen: RM 45.00
* Prices are inclusive of 6% GST.
* Terms & conditions apply.